Wellness Rewards for Routine Care
Wellness Rewards is our flexible routine care plan that covers everyday veterinary care for your cat or dog. Unlike other routine care plans there are no per-item limits.
Wellness Rewards is an optional plan you can add to your insurance coverage with Embrace. There's no deductible, no co-pay, and no waiting period. You can start using it the day you sign up.
Wellness Rewards Coverage
- Wellness exams
- Vaccinations and titers
- Flea, tick, and heartworm medication
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Fecal exams
- Routine blood tests
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Toe nail trimming
- Routine anal gland expression
- Routine chiropractic care, reiki, massage therapy, acupuncture
- Anesthetic teeth cleaning and dental illness
- Prescription diet food purchased at your veterinarian
- OFA & PennHIP exams and X-rays
- Nutritional supplements
- Medicated shampoos
- Behavioral/obedience/specialty training
- Pet activity monitors
Wellness Rewards Reimbursement
There are three options for Wellness Rewards reimbursement:
- $250 allowance per policy year
- $450 allowance per policy year
- $650 allowance per policy year
Wellness Rewards is not available for standalone purchase at this time.
Routine Care Comparison
No two pet insurance companies are alike, and when it comes to offering routine care coverage the story's no different. Making the right decision can save you $100 or more. View our routine care comparison.
When you add Wellness Rewards to your insurance policy, it will show as a separate charge from Embrace Pet Management. Whether you decide to pay monthly or annually, the timing of your Wellness Rewards payment will match the billing on your pet insurance policy. For example, if you pay for your insurance on a monthly basis, you would also pay monthly for Wellness Rewards.