Wellness Rewards for Routine Care
Wellness Rewards is our flexible routine care plan that covers everyday veterinary care for your cat or dog. Unlike other routine care plans there are no per-item limits.
Wellness Rewards is an optional plan you can add to your insurance coverage with Embrace. There's no deductible, no co-pay, and no waiting period. You can start using it the day you sign up.
Wellness Rewards Coverage
- Wellness exams
- Vaccinations and titers
- Flea, tick, and heartworm medication
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Fecal exams
- Routine blood tests
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Routine chiropractic care, reiki, massage therapy, acupuncture
- Teeth cleaning and dental illness (Wellness Rewards Plus only)
- Prescription diet food from Hill's, Purina, Wysong, or Royal Canin (Wellness Rewards Plus only)
- OFA & PennHIP exams and X-rays (Wellness Rewards Plus only)
Wellness Rewards Reimbursement
There are two options for Wellness Rewards reimbursement:
- Wellness Rewards Basic: $200 allowance per policy year
- Wellness Rewards Plus: $400 allowance per policy year
Wellness Rewards is not available for standalone purchase at this time.
Routine Care Comparison
No two pet insurance companies are alike, and when it comes to offering routine care coverage the story's no different. Making the right decision can save you $100 or more. View our routine care comparison.
When you add Wellness Rewards to your insurance policy, it will show as a separate charge from Embrace Pet Management. Whether you decide to pay monthly or annually, the timing of your Wellness Rewards payment will match the billing on your pet insurance policy. For example, if you pay for your insurance on a monthly basis, you would also pay monthly for Wellness Rewards.