April 28, 2008
Hard to believe but it was 3 years ago today that I wrote the first pet insurance blog entry. Time flies, as they say, but boy, has a lot ever happened in that time.
So, in honor of our big day, I thought I'd share the top viewed posts from the blog:
- Saddle Thrombus in Cats - a description of this awful and mostly terminal condition. This blog post also has the most comments, most of which are heart rending. Get out the Kleenex's when reading this one.
- My Dog or Cat is Limping - what could that limp be? Post describes a number of different scenarios.
- Dog or Cat Protective Head Cone - could it be those great pictures on this post? What a strange one to be in the top 6
- Toe Amputations for Cats and Dogs - an odd but strangely interesting post on loosing a toe to illness or accident
- Perineal Urethrostomy: Description and Costs - an altogether ouchy topic for male cats but costly too
- Repairing a Tracheal Collapse in Dogs - another costly procedure for smaller dogs
Wonder what the next year's top posts will be - any suggestions for topics you'd like me to cover?