Commenting Code of Conduct
Embrace Pet Insurance and our pet community, The Water Bowl, allow commenting on many of our articles. We hope you’ll speak your mind, we just ask that you do it in a respectful way. Embrace monitors all comments and reserves the right to remove any we feel are inappropriate or violate the code of conduct rules below.
- Commenting is moderated so your comments may not appear immediately. Please be patient.
- Debate or banter between commenters is fine. However, insults, swearing, derogatory comments or assaults on a fellow commenter are not acceptable and will be removed.
- Please do not insult our contributors. They take a lot of time and care in putting together these articles for our readers. Questioning their suggestions is fine. Derogatory comments are not.
- Keep comments on topic for the article you are commenting on. Off-topic comments can be removed at our discretion.
- If you think a comment breaks our code of conduct, please flag it. We appreciate your help in keeping an eye out for inappropriate comments.
- Any comments deemed inappropriate will be deleted or edited at our discretion, and we also reserve the right to delete replies to deleted comments, entire threads, or close the comment section for entire articles at any time.
- Embrace has the right to ban any commenter at any time. However, we really don’t want to ban people. Please don’t make us do it.
These rules are non-negotiable and may be amended at any time. If you have questions about these rules, please feel free to contact us.
Now that you know the rules, have fun! We can’t wait to hear what you have to say.