Wellness Rewards for Routine Care
Wellness Rewards is our flexible routine care plan that covers everyday veterinary care for your cat or dog. Unlike other routine care plans there are no per-item limits.
Wellness Rewards is an optional add-on to your insurance coverage with Embrace. There's no deductible, no co-pay, and no waiting period. You can start using it the day you sign up.
Wellness Rewards Coverage
- Wellness exams
- Vaccinations and titers
- Flea, tick, and heartworm medication
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Fecal exams
- Routine blood tests
- Teeth cleaning (Wellness Rewards Plus only)
- Prescription diet food from Hill's, Purina, Wysong, or Royal Canin (Wellness Rewards Plus only)
- OFA & PennHIP exams and X-rays (Wellness Rewards Plus only)
Wellness Rewards Cost
There are two levels of Wellness Rewards coverage:
- Wellness Rewards Basic $200 allowance per policy year ($14.95/mo or $149/yr)
- Wellness Rewards Plus: $400 allowance per policy ($28.95/mo or $299/yr)
Wellness Rewards is not available for standalone purchase at this time.
Routine Care Comparison
No two pet insurance companies are alike, and when it comes to offering routine care the story's no different. Making the right decision can save you $100 or more. View our routine care comparison.
When you add a Wellness Rewards Plan to your insurance policy, the wellness plan will show as a separate charge from Embrace Pet Management. Whether you decide to pay monthly or annually, the timing of your Wellness Rewards payment will match the billing on your pet insurance plan. For example, if you pay for your insurance on a monthly basis, you would also pay monthly for Wellness Rewards.