July 26, 2016
It’s been a toasty summer so far in Cleveland. Dry days and high temps have us talking about summer safety and accident prevention with Dr. Patrick Mahaney in this edition of our monthly podcast. Lots of new and trending topics to discuss, including:
- Dry drowning: what is it and what are the risks?
- Scary Stuff: taking a holistic approach to storm and firework anxiety
- Bloat: who is at risk and how to prevent gastric torsion
- Helping Kitties: preparing cats for a comfortable stay with sitters during your summer vacation
- Wildfire safety: planning ahead for yourselves and your pets
What summer risks have you encountered so far in 2016? Anything our listeners should be aware of? Post a heads up or a question in the comments.
Other posts by Dr Patrick Mahaney
Get an Embrace Pet Insurance Quote