Embrace Customer Bill of Rights
We pledge that:
- You have the right to seek and use the best veterinary care available for your cat or dog when you are insured by Embrace.
- You have the right to a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you buy an Embrace policy and change your mind later, we'll refund all of your money as long as you haven't made a claim.
- You have the right to know what you are buying. We will explain your coverage to you in an open and honest way until you are comfortable with every aspect. Your policy will work as it was explained by an Embracer and by any Embrace materials you receive before, during, and after your purchase.
- You have the right to accurate information and service. If we make a mistake, we will take responsibility for it and we will promptly fix it.
- You have the right to complain and be heard. You will receive prompt answers to questions, as well as solutions to problems. If you are still not satisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Better Business Bureau or your state’s Department of Insurance to resolve the dispute.
- You have the right to a plain English answer to your questions and a plain English explanation of your claims benefits.
- You have the right to a quick response. If you email us or leave us a message, we will respond by the next business day (at least!). Once we receive all the paperwork for your claim, we will process your claim within 15 working days.
- You have the right to freedom from unwarranted intrusion into your privacy. We will never sell your name or information to anyone, ever.
We take your concerns seriously. Please direct any complaints to the Ombudsman by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.